We are looking for a leader!
A full-time position with the following major responsibilities:
· Manages a staff of full- and part-time 8-12 employees
· Responsible for all artistic and programmatic decisions and strategies
· Develops and implements the operating budget in consultation with the Board
· Serves as the principal public face for the organization and cultivates community partnerships
· Has major responsibility for developing and implementing fund-raising strategies in collaboration with the Board
Salary and benefits regionally competitive with non-profit organizations of similar size.
The preferred starting date is August 1, 2015.
Initial Application Requirements
Interested parties are asked to submit a resumè that includes three-to-five references (including contact information) and a cover letter detailing interest in the position no later than June 15, 2015. Correspondence should be addressed to the Strand Theatre; PO Box 433; Rockland, ME 04841, attn.: ED Search
The Strand Theatre is an equal opportunity employer