Health And Safety Policies
Welcome to the Strand
Knox County is currently designated by the CDC as LOW RISK (Green) for virus transmissions.
STAFF & AUDIENCE PROTOCOLS
- Wearing a mask that fully covers your nose and mouth is recommended but not required at this time. If you are immunocompromised and would like to request a special accommodation, please contact House Manager Liz McLeod at 594-0070 Ext. 4.
- Some shows, and Performing Artists, may REQUIRE masking—please check show pages on this website for more information.
- Please continue to practice social distancing when choosing your seats and while moving around the theater.
- Safety protocols will shift if CDC COVID-19 Community Levels indicate an increase in risk (Yellow or Red).
SAFETY PROCEDURES AT THE THEATER
- The ventilation system has been upgraded with a new control module allowing pinpoint control of fresh air flow, UV light purification, and MERV-13 hospital-grade air filtration.
- Extra staff time has been allotted for enhanced cleaning of our auditorium, restrooms, and common areas, and a hand sanitizer station has been installed.